5.06.2011

No more baby...

Peter is walking!!! He's been taking steps for a few weeks, but never wants me to put him down long enough to really take off. But we came home from vacation to a full blown toddler. So stinking cute. He chases me all around the house saying "mama, mama". Seems more interested in being in my arms than walking, but he's mastered it. Not only does he walk, he wants to do everything his brothers do. sit in a big chair, climb up and down the stairs on his feet, go down the slide, drive the jeep, use a fork....you name it and he's trying to do it. i love it. he's also picking up so many words. A few off the top of my head: moo (meaning cow), you're welcome (i SWEAR...it's not really a "word" but he makes the same sound in the same amount of syllables every time i say thank you. he knows what he's saying), kitty, go out, get down. He's also learned how to shake his head yes and no and how to run away from me. This he especially loves and DIES laughing when i catch him. wonder how many kids i would have to birth to get one that doesn't despise getting dressed and diapered? He really is a precious, sweet boy. Loves to lay his head down on my shoulder and say "mama" when I pick him up, which i can't get enough of. every time i've tried to get a video of him walking a brother runs in front of the camera or knocks him down. will try harder...

No comments: