- He will let me snuggle him all day long. My favorite times of day with him are when I get to sneak off to put him down for a nap. He will let me rock him to sleep, listen to my crappy lullabies and just stare into my eyes....heaven. At any point during the day he will sit in my lap and nestle his head against my chest.
- When he does wake up at night he just coos himself back to sleep. No loud crying to it. I leave the monitor on, because his little noises actually comfort me back to sleep. With Milam I was on the verge of earplugs ;)
- The child is so laid back. I brought him with me to have my teeth cleaned the other day and he just chilled in my lap and watched. Are you kidding me? I couldn't even take Milam to the mall.
- He plays peekaboo. He's started doing this when I change him. He'll cover his eyes and wait for me to say "where's samuel?" before removing them....precious!!!
- He loves the jumperoo and will jump and jump and jump.
This might sound like I'm favoring samuel...NOT the case. I am just amazed how different they are. Milam is so, so vocal. His favorite thing to do these days is try and boss us all around with statements such as "No singing in the car mama, you just listen to the radio; No more talking in this bed (when i'm trying to bribe him to sleep); I want Samuel to go night night (when he's not getting ALL the attention); You come off the couch and play....i could go on and on. He cracks me up. Life would seem dull without him.
Milam Egg Hunting